TERMS OF SERVICE
Updated: 4th January 2018.
Welcome to the Save Good Food service! Please read these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the Service (as defined below) constitutes your consent to this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you and Euherd LLC (“Company” or “we” or “us”) concerning your use of (including any access to) our “Save Good Food” website currently located at www.savegoodfood.com (together with any successor site(s), the “Site”). This Agreement refers to the Site (together with any materials and services available therein) as the “Service.” Please note that this Agreement hereby incorporates by reference any additional terms and conditions posted by Company through the Service, or otherwise made available to you by Company.
By using the Service, you affirm that you are of legal age (21 years) to enter into this Agreement, or, if you are not, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into this Agreement, and that your parent or guardian has agreed to be liable for your acts and omissions.
1. Changes. We may change this Agreement from time to time by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Service. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes.
Your use of the Service following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. With prior notice to the extent required by law, we may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Service; charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Service; or offer opportunities to some or all Service users.
3. Jurisdictional Issues. The Service is offered only to residents of the United States, specifically San Diego County.. The Service may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Any use of the Service is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Service’s availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
4. Product Listings. The Service includes a forum where users may post and browse listings for goods, including second-hand goods (“Products”). Such listings and Products are provided by users, and not by us. We do not sell or otherwise make available any products, we do not buy or otherwise acquire any products, and we do not facilitate the sale, purchase or transfer of any products. We are not responsible or liable for any such listings or products, for any transactions or transfers involving products, including the shipping or delivery of any products or any payments for products, or for any dispute between users relating to any such listings or products. Please use caution and common sense when buying, selling or otherwise transferring any product, or making or receiving payment for any product.
Neither the availability through the Service of any such listing, nor any promotional services that we may make available to the user who posted such listing, implies our endorsement of the listed Product or the provider of such Product, or any affiliation with such provider. We make no representations as to any Products or listings, or any providers of Products. Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice. You must ascertain and obey all applicable laws regarding the marketing, promotion, sale, purchase, delivery, receipt, possession and use of any Product. We reserve the right to remove any Product listing for any reason.
You must ensure that you have the necessary authority and permissions to post any Product listing and to enter into any transaction or make any transfer relating to a Product, including, being of the legal age of 21 years to post.
5. Community Guidelines. You agree that you will comply with all of our Community Guidelines, as updated by us from time to time, located at https://savegoodfood/community-guidelines. The Community Guidelines contain, among other things, our list of prohibited products and our rules of conduct.
7. Profiles and Forums. Service visitors may make available certain materials (each, a “Submission”) through or in connection with the Service, including listings for Products, and on profile pages or on the Service’s interactive services, such as message boards and other forums, and chatting, commenting and other messaging functionality. The company has no control over and is not responsible for any use or misuse (including any distribution) by any third party of Submissions. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. License. For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of your Submissions. For each Submission, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials).
In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Service or otherwise, such Feedback will be deemed a Submission, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place Company under any fiduciary or other obligation.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that your Submissions, and your provision thereof through and in connection with the Service, are complete and accurate, and are not fraudulent, tortious or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
9. Monitoring. We may (but have no obligation to) monitor, evaluate, alter or remove Submissions before or after they appear on the Service, or analyze your access to or use of the Service. Subject to applicable law, we may disclose information regarding your access to and use of the Service, and the circumstances surrounding such access and use, to anyone for any reason or purpose.
10. Your Limited Rights. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by our Company, we hereby permit you, on a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, to use our website. If you fail to comply with any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, (i) you must immediately cease using our website until such time as we grant you explicit permission to use the website again. Please note that if you do not accept the system permissions that the website requires from time to time, you may not be able to use the website or certain of its functionalities. You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed to use the Service.
In addition, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by our Company to use the Site, you may view one (1) copy of any portion of the Site to which we provide you access under this Agreement, on any single device, solely for your personal use.
11. Company’s Proprietary Rights. We and our suppliers own the Service, which is protected by proprietary rights and laws. Our trade names, trademarks and service marks include SAVEGOODFOOD and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos on the Service not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Service should be construed as granting any right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos without the express prior written consent of the owner.
12. Third Party Materials; Links. Certain Service functionality may make available access to information, products, services and other materials made available by third parties, including listings for Products and other Submissions (“Third Party Materials”), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links.
We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by Company with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials through the Service at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the Service does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials.
YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS).
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) THE SERVICE AND ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU BY US ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES BY COMPANY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY; AND (B) COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DURABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. ALL DISCLAIMERS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AFFILIATED ENTITIES”), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity, and security of the Service, we do not guarantee that the Service is or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the Service will be uninterrupted. The Service may include inaccuracies, errors, and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Service. If you become aware of any such alteration, contact us at [email protected] with a description of such alteration and its location on the Service.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF SUBMISSIONS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY SUBMISSIONS), EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES; (B) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FROM ANY PRODUCTS OR TRANSACTIONS OR TRANSFERS RELATING TO PRODUCTS, OR FROM ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING FROM ANY VIRUS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, AND INCLUDING FROM ANY DISPUTE WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE; (C) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE; AND (D) THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CIVIL LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE GREATER OF (I) THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY TO USE THE SERVICE, AND (II) TWENTY-FIVE CANADIAN DOLLARS (CDN$25.00). ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
16. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and the Affiliated Entities, and their respective successors and assigns, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Service (including all Submissions); (b) any Products, listings for Products, transactions or transfers relating to Products, or disputes with other users of the Service; and (c) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement by you.
17. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Our Company may terminate or suspend your use of the Service at any time and without prior notice, for any or no reason, including if Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the Service will immediately cease, and Company may, without liability to you or any third party, immediately block your associated device(s) from accessing or using the Service, and deactivate or delete your username, password and account, and all associated materials, without any obligation to provide any further access to such materials. Sections 2–3, 9, 12–13 and 15–25 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
18. Governing Law; Forum. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of San Diego, California, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location, and the federal laws of the USA applicable in San Diego. Disputes under this Agreement shall be submitted to the courts of competent jurisdiction located in the City of San Diego, CA and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such court.
19. Filtering. We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available online: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers. Please note that Company does not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site.
20. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Service, please send an e-mail to [email protected] You may also contact us by writing to 3451 Via Montebello Suite 192.513, Carlsbad CA 92009, United States. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a DMCA notice or counter-notice.
21. Export Controls. You are responsible for complying with applicable USA export controls and for any violation of such controls, including any USA Export Control List and Area Control List and any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports.
22. Miscellaneous. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Company. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under this Agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement shall be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and Company relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Company relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the Service or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. OUr Company will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
23. Language. The parties hereto have expressly requested that this Agreement and all ancillary documents be drafted in English.